Mian Afzal Trust Hospital was established in 2001 by a group of people who want to do something for their community and striving for healthy life of nation with especially focus on “Drugs and HIV Free Pakistan”. MATH is a non-profit organization working through innovative interventions to quality treatment & rehabilitation of Drug abuse. Since 2001, Trust has established different facilities for drug demand reduction and HIV prevention, treatment and rehabilitation services for children, women and men. MATH is currently operating from its head office in Gujranwala and providing services in Gujranwala, Gujrat, Mandi Bahuddin, Sheikhupura Districts and expanding its services to other districts of Punjab. Mian Afzal Trust is registered with Government of Punjab under Society Act and affiliated with Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Government of Punjab.
Vision Striving for Healthy Life of Nation
Mission Drugs and HIV/ AIDS free Pakistan
• Serve and save the life of humanity.
• Education & Training of Professionals.
• Prevention of HIV/AIDS and Drugs through prevention activities.
• Treatment and Rehabilitation of Drug Users.
• To arrange healthy and positive activities for youth.
• After care re-integration of recovering persons.
• Advocacy about drug prevention, treatment and rehabilitation.
• Vocational training for recovering persons.